Gas Safety Checks and Appliance Installation
Domestic Gas Fitting
As we hold a full Gas Licence we can compliantly install all gas appliances including cook-tops, stoves, water boilers and cookers. We can even install bayonet fittings for gas BBQs – an essential part of the Brisbane lifestyle.
If you are looking for the latest in gas hot water systems or gas heaters, we also have you covered. As licensed gas installers, we can safely remove and install gas hot water systems and heaters – quickly and with minimum fuss.
Our gas fitting service can assist you with electricity to gas conversions, or LP to Natural gas conversions, as part of your home renovation.
We can also install, repair or extend gas lines to your home and install replacement lines if required.
Our gas fitting service can repair faulty gas appliances and hot water systems, as well as deal with gas leak emergencies. We can also help you with gas line replacements by converting old galvanised pipes to new copper piping.
Gas Certificates for Caravans, Camper vans and Camper Trailers are our Speciality!
Need a Gas Certificate to Register or obtain a Road Worthy for your Caravan, Camper van or Camper Trailer?
We offer a mobile Gas Certificate service to check, test and certify your gas system & issue a Gas Compliance Plate and Certificate to accompany your Road Worthy Certificate at a Queensland Transport Safety Inspection.
What do we Check for a Gas Compliance Certificate for Caravan, Camper vans and Camper trailers?
- Cylinders; location and restraints
- Gas Regulators; Suitability; Outlet pressure; Mounting & Support
- Pipe & Fittings; Secureness; sizing; installation
- Fridges, Cookers, Space Heaters, Hot Water Unit & Bayonets for; Flame safeguard, Clearance, Distance from fuel source
- Testing & Commissioning
When do you need a Gas Compliance Certificate for Caravan, Camper vans and Camper trailers?
- In Queensland a Safety Certificate including a Gas Compliance Certificate is needed when:
- a registered light vehicle is offered for sale in Queensland, or
- transferring registration to a new owner, or
- when transferring to Queensland registration from another state or territory, or
- when re-registering an unregistered vehicle.
- trailers (including caravans) with an aggregate trailer mass (ATM) between 750kg and 3,500kg
- any other vehicles up to 4,500kg gross vehicle mass (GVM).
Our gas fitters are fully licensed gasfitters, which means we are authorised to inspect, test and commission the gas system within your Caravan, Camper Van and Camper Trailer.